lauantai 8. syyskuuta 2012

Library of recipes: Rawlicious oatmeal (raaka kaurapuuro)

My new favorite breakfast!


I know a Glowing Green Smoothie is a GREAT breakfast.....but we all know that sometimes you just want something else. Especially if you know you won't be able to have lunch early or you are going to have a long day. I made my own recipe of raw oatmeal, by simply just mixing all my favorite ingredients. And you should do the same. This Raw oatmeal is made the night before, soaked in the refrigerator over the night and then enjoyed in the morning! 

Ingredients:
Oats
water
raw honey
cinnamon
1/2 Organic Apple
pinch of seasalt
crushed walnuts
1 tsp chiaseeds
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1 tbsp coconut oil

Put all the ingredients in a breakfast bowl and put it in the refrigerator. You can use the nuts and seeds you have, doesn't have to be walnuts. I wouldn't suggest putting a lot of honey, just a little bit to make it  super tasty!

I think I will make this for breakfast tomorrow and we will see what my boyfriend says! I'll keep you posted! Have a wonderful weekend!



-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti