sunnuntai 15. heinäkuuta 2012

HipCityVeg Philadelphia!

IM IN LOVE!!!


I found the most delicious and fresh restaurant in Philly last week. Their food is 100% plant based and they try to be kind to the earth. They deliver on bicycle, source locally, and all HipCityVeg packaging is compostable. They compost kitchen scraps as well. Also their interior is made of recycled and energy-efficient materials..... I think that's just great!


I had an Asian side salad and a fajita wrap. The wrap was whole wheat with blackened chick’n, onions, peppers, tortilla, pico de gallo, avocado & chipotle creme.


I wish we would get our own HipCityVeg to Helsinki! Visit the restaurant's website HERE and get some good veggie food ideas :)) I definitely did.






-E-


1 kommentti:

  1. We just walked past it on Saturday when husband and I took a little trip to Philly and were looking for vegan ice cream. Looked really cute!

    VastaaPoista