keskiviikko 3. lokakuuta 2012

DIETS DON'T WORK

Eight reasons for my opinion!

Do you know the feeling when you just have way too many things going on at the same time? I've been there lately, and that is my bad excuse for not posting anything for a long time. I have so many things I want to share with you all, but decided to start here: DIETS DON'T WORK! 
Obesity is an incredibly huge problem in the world today and We are never going to beat it if we rely on diets. Have you noticed that they aaaalll promise you the same thing: A super easy way to get the body of your dreams.
Newsflash; A MAGIC DIET DOESN'T EXIST. Why do I feel this way?

1. They teach you nothing about a healthy diet.
2. 95% of the people who are on a diet, will gain the weight and more in the next 5 years.   
3. They may be harmful, for example by lacking essential nutrients and vitamins.
4. Each one of us is unique, with different needs based on gender, age, ancestry and lifestyle; how could one diet be right for everyone? 
5. Diets are too extreme.
6. Diets might be leading to an eating disorder.
7. They are too restrictive. You are not weak if you can't follow one.    
8. you might lose the pleasure of eating.

What works then? Find a lifelong healthy lifestyle that suits you and your body. I'm not saying you can never have a movie night with popcorn and candies, or you can never eat a huge piece of chocolate cake. Finding the balance between eating healthy and providing your body everything it needs, and treating your mind with your favorite sweets, is the challenge. But it's worth it.

If you don't know how to find the healthy lifestyle that suits you, I would love to give you a FREE health consultation :) Just send me an email to maximizeyourhealth@essililjama.com and I will get back to you.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti