sunnuntai 7. lokakuuta 2012

Pasta with homemade pesto

Just a quick post. Me and my mom found wholewheat flax pasta on sale the other and decided to make something from it. We chose some simple ingredients and it turned out to be Amazing (and I'm not even a big fan of pasta)!! I hade my pasta with on a salad bed with cucumber, red pepper and tomatoes. I will post my mom's pesto recipe later on today, but you can also use a regular pesto from a supermarket.
ingredients: 
whole wheat pasta
homemade pesto
cherry tomatoes
broccoli
onion
fresh arugula
sea salt
spices
your favorite seeds on top

1. cook whole wheat pasta ,and meanwhile sauté the onion and broccoli with a little bit of oil, on a heated pan.
2. mix sauteed broccoli and onion with pasta.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp of homemade pesto and your favorite spices. We used paprika and black pepper.
4. Serve with hempseed and fresh arugula on top.

Enjoy your day! :)
-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti