sunnuntai 13. tammikuuta 2013

DAY #7 and a Green Smoothie with a kick!


I have now accomplished the first 7 days of my challenge! My body feels great and I feel very motivated to continue. I really believe that setting yourself a goal makes you more motivated! Me and my best friend just booked a trip to Jamaica (BEACH!!!!!!!) one day after my 30 days challenge, that's my reward for myself (and a birthday gift). 

This morning I felt like having a kickstart for my day. So I made this special Green smoothie:
(serves 2)
1 cup water
2 handful baby spinach (can be kale or any leafy green)
2 celery stalks
1 organic pear
1 small frozen banana
1 small lemon (juice)
a piece of fresh ginger (about one centimeter)
1 tbsp hemp seed
1 tbsp flax seed (soaked or grounded)
1 tbsp chia seed
fresh parsley
Cayenne pepper!!
-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti