perjantai 25. tammikuuta 2013

Super oatmeal!

Challenge day #20
I am happy to say that I have completed 2/3 of my Bikram Yoga 30 days challenge. It hasn't been as hard as I seriously thought it would be, my body actually feels amazingly good! I have definitely improved all the postures and sweat all the possible toxins from my body. 
It has been extra cold in New York for the last couple of days, so my body has been craving warm and spicy foods instead of cold smoothies etc- so that's what I have tried to do.
This morning I had oatmeal with organic blueberries and a lot of super healthy seed. It was really fulfilling and tasty.
Super oatmeal
half cup of steel cut oats
water (maybe a cup)
dash of himalayan salt
1/2 tbsp hempseed
1/2 tbsp chiaseed
1/2 tbsp flaxseed
1/2 tbsp sesameseed
1 tsp coconut oil
Organic blueberries
raw honey
(almond milk)
*Soak the seed in water overnight if possible

Add water, oats and salt to a pot and cook until oats are soft. Add seed, honey and blueberries and eat it with almond milk if you like. 

Stay warm!!
-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti