perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

Take a vacation!

Five things you need for a perfect relaxation and charging your batteries:
1. SUN
2. crystal clear water
3. People you love
4. Beach
5. Fresh fruit

I had the most amazing time in Jamaica with my best friend in the end of February. I truly believe that taking a vacation and getting away from your normal routines is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. When I look back at myself before the vacation, I don't even know the person I was. And I don't want to. I had totally lost my inspiration on everything, didn't feel like doing anything but sleep (not even cooking!!!), felt like it was dark 24/7 (which is almost true heh) and I wasn't able to think positive about anything. I am totally a summer person who needs sunlight and brightness for being happy.
Now I feel totally amazing! I have been cooking every day since I came home (the normal me). I have energy, ideas and inspiration to express myself and nothing feels impossible. And I only needed a week to achieve this. So my lesson to all you readers is; TAKE A VACATION! 

ps. I have so many recipes I need to share with you, You will get the first one tomorrow!
-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti