lauantai 26. toukokuuta 2012

The beginning

My name is Essi. I'm an energetic 24-year-old Finnish woman whose biggest passion is nutrition and health. I am also a huge fan of cooking and baking. I am a currently studying in Institute of Integrative nutrition to become a certified health coach next year. My biggest goal in life is to help people around me achieve their maximum health, energy and happiness. 

I have never been a good writer but now I feel like I just have too many things to share and a blog is an easy way for doing it. This blog is going to be a health blog. I am going to share links to interesting articles and recipes and express my opinion about certain diets and issues in nutrition. 



 "There is nothing healthier than eating good food and spending time with your best friend"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti