tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2012

The importance of friends

I've been posting about a lot of different subjects around health and wellbeing; healthy recipes, protein, fatty acids etc. but haven't talked about one of the most important things in maintaining a healthy life, FRIENDS. I'm very lucky to have the BEST friends in the World (I know probably everybody can say that). I think they are the most beautiful, loyal, supportive, stylish and the smartest people in the whole universe and there are no words to describe how important they all are to me. This summer I've been very lucky to reconnect with some old friends. I've also been in a situation where I needed support, and my friends were there more than I could've asked for.

My point is that It doesn't matter how good my diet is or how much I workout, I wouldn't be healthy without these amazing people in my life. I don't need to write about the importance of my family or boyfriend..they are definitely my best friends too.

I think today could be a day when everybody takes a moment to think about their friends. If you have a friend who you haven't called in a while or someone you want to reconnect with, do it today. Cook a dinner for your mom or best friend, write a letter to someone or just remind your friends how much you love them.

Thank you for being my best friend for 20 years. 
One of the many times we've been crying laughing together
Enjoying summer 2011 in Sardinia with Meriem 
Eve, one of the best things I found in Madrid
Julia, my close friend and roommate in New York
In Paris with Minttu
Sini in Madrid
Tanja

Tiia visiting me in Madrid


My amazing friend Linda
Äiti

Super women
(These pictures represent only SOME of the people that play a big role in my health and wellbeing) 

-E-

3 kommenttia:

  1. Voi että, ihan itku meinasi tulla <3 Ystävien arvoa ei voi mitata millään. Olet rakas ihana ja paras <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Totta, ei voikkaan! Itse oot ihan upee ja tarkoitin joka ikista sanaa mun tekstissa! <3

      Poista