torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

Life is good

Madrid 2012

I know this is supposed to be a health blog but since I had such a good time last week I want to share it with all my readers. What can be better than 5 days complete relaxation with a good friend in one of your favorite cities in the world?

To me that city is Madrid. It was my home in 2010-2011 and since I left last year I have missed the Spanish lifestyle and people. Our vacation was made of sunshine, good food, laughter, shopping, dancing and relaxing (....ok and a stolen iPhone, police station, creepy people, a missed flight, missing luggage bags and delayed flights).

 Since I think pictures tell more than a thousand words I'm showing you some pictures of my vacation.

Happy girls in Madrid

Metro de Madrid

Alonso Martinez

Puerta del Sol

My favorite tapas restaurant and grilled vegetables

Madrid at night


On our way to Retiro park

Penthouse

Plaza de Santa Ana

Meriem <3

Plaza Espana


Life is Good
Hyvää Juhannusta kaikille <3 Happy midsummer everybody!

-E-

2 kommenttia: