tiistai 28. elokuuta 2012

Are you ready to change your life?

Introducing my amazing Six-Month Program!

Are you stressed? Want to lose weight? Do you feel tired even after a long night of sleep? No matter what your health issues or goals are, we can work on them together.

Like most of my lovely readers already know, I'm receiving my training in holistic nutrition in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I want to work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.

My six-month program is designed to help you get lifelong results in health by gaining self-consciousness, improving your everyday diet and finding balance in your everyday life. The program can be done with sessions on Skype, on the phone or in person. During our sessions we will determine what goals you want to achieve and formulate attainable action plans. I will support you by providing guidance, encouragement and holding you accountable to your word. I will provide you with a variety of handouts, recipes, CDs and other materials, and most importantly, I will provide you with my 100% support.
Are you ready to challenge yourself, get the body you have always wanted and MAXIMIZE YOUR HEALTH?

If you, your mom or someone you know might be interested and want to hear more about the program, send me an email asap to essi.liljama@gmail.com. Notice that I can only take a very limited number of people into the program!
It's time to take the first step.
-e-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti