sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

Delicious Vegan Buckwheat banana pancakes! (Tattari pannukakut)

Super simple, quick and amazingly delicious Buckwheat walnut-banana pancakes

My bf loves pancakes but the idea of making him the regular pancakes with zero nutritional value and serving them with Auntie Ann's high fructose corn syrup with loads of artificial colors and flavors don't make me feel like cooking. That's why I was happy to see a Buckwheat pancake recipe in my School's website. I modified the recipe a little to make it vegan and made a nice breakfast with pancakes on Saturday morning. And what I heard was "mmmmmm these are my new FAVORITE pancakes". wow. 

Ingredients:
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 ½ tbsp. honey
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup almond milk
3/4 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
Pinch salt
1/2 cup soaked walnut pieces
(Coconut oil for cooking)
  1. In a bowl, stir all the ingredients.
  2. Cook the pancakes on a hot pan with coconut oil
  3. Serve the pancakes with organic maple syrup and berries and ENJOY!
You can find the original recipe Here.

-e-


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti