torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

Essie's 10 tips for a GOOD life!

I have failed, I have been struggling, crying and felt completely unhappy sometimes. I was trying to define myself for a long time, years, before finding my place on earth. I have forgot to appreciate things I have and I have treated people the way I would NOT want them to treat me. I have taken risks, failed again and felt like giving up sometimes.
Now I'm in a place where I feel like I have found myself and MY life. It's not perfect and never will be, but it's exactly how I feel it should be. I am happy. That's why I want to share my 10 tips for a good life.
1. Be grateful. Remember to appreciate LIFE. Each morning you have a reason to smile and a chance to make a change.
2. Take care of your body. Sleep well, eat healthy, exercise and listen to your body.


3. Accept failure. When you fail, you can just think of it as finding a way to NOT do something! I can tell you it works!  :)
4. Find yourself and what YOU want from life. Make a plan how to achieve the life you want and start working on it.

5. Have faith on yourself. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

6. Work hard. It is the key to success!

7. Never take anything for granted. Remember to appreciate everything you have; your health and the people who love you.

8. Treat other people the way you want to be treated.

9. Never give up! Fall down seven times, get up eight. (or in my case fall down 100 times, get up 101 haha)
10. BE HAPPY!.. It's all about the attitude.
 -e-

2 kommenttia: